Monday, May 1, 2017

A Motley Collection



 Why hello! I hope you're doing just jazzy:) Here's a fairy moon queen, I used traditional acrylics which makes me want to do more traditional art now. 
 This is a little fan-nart I did of Mandy Lee from Misterwives. 
I recently listened to the musical "Dear Even Hansen" it was so beautiful I just had to draw this...
Here's a pretty picture of my wall!
And I did a cover of one of my favorite songs ever:) Here's the youtube link it would mean the world to me if you checked it out:)
It was good to see ya'! Hope to catch up soon:)
~Abby~

11 comments:

  1. Abby, what were you doing up at 1:00 am? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love your artwork(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early to start:
    trustNjesus, dear.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! how are you so talented! <3
    -audrey
    http://honestlyaudrey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a star! I love your coloured stuff (as always)

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your website via Google while looking for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    banarasi silk saree
    banarasi saree

    ReplyDelete